We are always searching for experienced technicians to add to our service fleet! We have grown exponentially through the years and as more people discover how renown Kaeser compressors are for their quality we hope to continue to grow.
We are looking to fill a variety of positions;
Compressed air technicians, pipe fitters, refrigerated dryer technicians & millwrights.
We can provide competitive wages and benefits package.
What we are looking for in an employee
• Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various air compressor system options.
• Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
• Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
• Represent our business in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call.
• You are a proud ambassador for our company.
• Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing industrial & commercial compressed air equipment.
• Perform general and specific equipment inspections.
• Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
• Explain the value of our client’s products, services and programs on every call.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Must have at least a Class G driver’s license with clean driving record.
• Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• 3-5 years of experience in this area
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org