What’s So Smart About Kaeser SmartPipe?
Kaeser’s new SmartPipe™ is a smooth bore, aluminum, modular compressed air distribution system that offers both lower installation costs and lower long term operating costs.
Choices in piping directly impact installation costs. Poor choices in pipe materials, diameter and layout cause flow restrictions. These restrictions often result in significant pressure drop which is the main cause of increased energy consumption and underperforming air driven tools and equipment.
Ease of Installation
Fast to install and easy to modify, Kaeser SmartPipe™ is the most versatile compressed air distribution system available. The combination of light weight materials and push-to-fit connectors dramatically reduce labour and installation time, even in overhead installations.
- Installs faster than other common piping such as black iron or galvanized pipe work
- Minimal friction loss and pressure drop
- No specialized trades needed for the installation
- Suitable for compressed air, gases and even food and pharmaceutical applications
- No threading, welding, or brazing required
- No special tools are needed
- Simple to use mounting and connecting hardware
- Can connect to existing systems with other pipe types such as NPT and flanges
- Easy to add on to or disassemble for your changing needs
- Powder coated sky blue – so it is easily identifiable as compressed air pipe
Contact us for more information and a full list of accessories and connectors available.
More Information on Kaeser SmartPipe
aluminum air lines, smart pipe, compressed air pipe, compressed air piping, smartpipe, kaeser smartpipe