Inside Sales Representative
Air Solutions Canada is looking for driven, experienced professionals to join our dynamic Inside Sales Team!
As an Inside Sales Representative, your Primary Roles & Responsibility will be:
- Work in collaboration with the outside sales team to achieve targets and increase sales
- Act as a liason on a regular basis between Outside Sales Reps and customers
- Create a positive customer experience by educating customers about our products and services, answering questions, and overcoming objections.
- Assist in the research and preparation of sales quotes for various parts, equipment or services
- Processing of all incoming Purchase Orders
- Daily support to the outside sales force, maintenance of our CRM customer data base, calendar management, booking appointments etc.
- Track and follow up on all quotes by communicating with customers via telephone / email
- Process saveONenergy retrofit applications on behalf of customers
- Monitor and communicate with other departments to ensure timely execution of sales orders and services and the successful completion of projects
- Participate with the team and all other departments to provide an environment for success
Knowledge / Experience:
Must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Previous office experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in customer service or sales environment
- Experience in dealing with “urgent” or time sensitive matters
- Compressed Air Knowledge preferred by not required
- MS Office
- NAV Software
- Must be able to talk and type (WPM 75)
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Well organized, and excellent time management skills
- Accuracy, pays close attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
Training, workshops and coaching will be provided by experienced and knowledgeable leadership.
Health and Dental Benefits provided after 6 months of employment
Submit your resume to email@example.com