Inside Sales Representative
Air Solutions Canada‘s commitment to the success of our clients and our employees continues to drive significant growth in our business, and once again we are looking to expand our inside sales team!
As an Inside Sales Representative, your Primary Roles & Responsibility will be:
- Work in collaboration with the outside sales team to achieve targets and increase sales
- Act as a liason on a regular basis between Outside Sales Reps and customers
- Create a positive customer experience by educating customers about our products and services, answering questions, and overcoming objections.
- Assist in the research and preparation of sales quotes for various parts, equipment or services
- Processing of all incoming Purchase Orders
- Daily support to the outside sales force, maintenance of our CRM customer data base, calendar management, booking appointments etc.
- Track and follow up on all quotes by communicating with customers via telephone / email
- Process saveONenergy retrofit applications on behalf of customers
- Monitor and communicate with other departments to ensure timely execution of sales orders and services and the successful completion of projects
- Participate with the team and all other departments to provide an environment for success
Knowledge / Experience:
Must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Previous office experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in customer service or sales environment
- Experience in dealing with “urgent” or time sensitive matters
- Compressed Air Knowledge preferred by not required
- MS Office
- NAV Software
- Must be able to talk and type (WPM 75)
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Well organized, and excellent time management skills
- Accuracy, pays close attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
Training, workshops and coaching will be provided by experienced and knowledgeable leadership.
Health and Dental Benefits provided after 6 months of employment
Submit your resume to email@example.com