Preventative Maintenance Administrator
Air Solutions Canada is looking for driven, experienced professionals to join our dynamic Inside Sales Team!
As a “Preventative Maintenance Administrator”, your primary Roles & Responsibilities will be (but not limited to) :
- Navigate our System software for all pertinent customer information such as Customer Profiles, Notes, PM Plan Dates, service and parts orders etc.
- Forecast, track and monitor the status of all PM Plans on behalf of the sales representatives
- Work in collaboration with the Sales Representatives to review PM Agreements due for renewal and quoting
- Source pricing with vendors for required Parts on PM Plans
- Accurately complete all prep documents, prior to quoting PM Plans
- Prepare PM Agreement Quotes on behalf of the sales representatives (New and/or Renewals)
- Successfully entering sold/signed PM Agreements into system software with accurate equipment, parts, service cycles and pertinent notes
- Communicate with sales team on a regular basis regarding progress of PM Plan Sales and Open Quotes.
- File all closed and completed quotes
- Participate with the team and all other departments to provide an environment for success
- Achieve monthly quoting and sales targets
- Attending of weekly, monthly or quarterly meetings to present goals and success reports
- Any other duties as assigned
Knowledge / Experience:
- Must have proficient knowledge in the following areas;
- At least 2 years office data entry experience, in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in dealing with “urgent” or time sensitive matters
- Compressed Air Knowledge preferred by not required
- Experience and comfort working with Microsoft Excel
- Analytical, forward thinking, problem solving and decision making skills are an asset
- Effective written communication skills
- Must be well organized, and possess excellent time management skills
- Accuracy, pays close attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
Training, workshops and coaching will be provided by experienced and knowledgeable leadership.
Health and Dental Benefits provided after 6 months of employment
Job Type: Full-time
Submit your resume to email@example.com