Technical Sales Representative
Air Solutions Canada‘s commitment to the success of our clients and our employees continues to drive significant growth in our business, and once again we are looking to expand our outside technical sales team!
Technical Sales Representative
The Industrial Sales Representative is responsible for representing the company in the best light possible and to promote our products and services in an ethical and profitable fashion.
Reports to the Sales Manager. The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for meeting daily, weekly, monthly and most importantly; quarterly and annual negotiated sales targets. Additional incentive is in place to encourage the “exceeding” of them, to the best of their ability.
- Provide 1st class customer care at all times 24/7
- Represent the company in a sales and customer care capacity, by promoting our nominated products and services in a timely, professional, ethical fashion.
- Strive and achieve annual sales targets and reach or exceed them to the best of your ability with pre-set profit margins maintained or exceeded at all times
- Prospect target accounts from all available resources. These should include, but are not limited to: Pinks, customer data bases, previous quotes (Word, SW and now ES), leads, networking and more
- Cold call nominated areas and or accounts to increase sales activity
- Manage and book appointments to confirm at least 10 professional sales calls per week
- Initially, you will be required to call your manager before AND after every sales call
- Provide Inside Sales Coordinator with a list of prospects. (Sales coordinators are typically assigned after 6 months of proven success and on target performance).
- Provide Inside Sales Coordinator with a “fluid” list of current customers who require booked appointments
- Complete a daily report of sales call feed back to your manager every evening of the same day
- Attend sales meetings and appointments set by Inside Sales Coordinator or by Sales Representative
- Inform and debrief to ES with The Inside Sales Coordinator, as to any pertinent information that will assist in their communications and our long term relationship with our customers
- Service existing accounts to ensure sales and service requirements maintain client satisfaction in their ongoing business with our company
- Prepare sales quotes thoroughly, to include concise and complete paperwork, with costs & information to cover all of the details and nuances of the project.
- Review quotes for pricing, intent, scope and accuracy
- Assist Inside Sales Coordinators with ordering correct parts
- Assist the accounting department with all debt and collection issues and make every attempt to rectify the account with the accounting department as soon as possible
- Work with Inside Sales Coordinator to close sales
- Participate in ongoing training and updates on product knowledge
- All other duties as assigned
- Participate with team and all other departments to provide an environment for success
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Must have proficient knowledge in the following areas;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Marketing and Sales Experience
- Compressed Air Fundamentals
- Mechanical Aptitude
SKILL-SETS AND GENERAL NECESSITIES
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of business and personnel
- Possess a drive to succeed and reach targets
- Be organized
- Have the desire and ability to meet deadlines
- Be prepared to work outside the “normal” listed working hours, including weekends, evenings and occasionally, even vacation time.
- Be able and willing to train “on the tools” in the field with technicians
- Own a valid passport
- Hold a clean drivers abstract
- Must have proper PPE (Personal Protection) Equipment
- May be required to submit a police background check. (CPIC)
- Various environments, office, manufacturing environments and plant rooms, including elevated platforms
- Noise levels beyond 80 dBA
- Driving in various weather conditions
- Driving long distances
- Overnight stop overs
- Exposure to the elements
- High pressure
- Sitting, standing bending, driving for extended periods of time
- Climbing stairs and ladders
- Hostile site conditions, Chemicals, radiation, noise, odors, traffic and hazards
Submit your resume to email@example.com