Technical Sales Representative
Air Solutions Canada‘s commitment to the success of our clients and our employees continues to drive significant growth in our business, and once again we are looking to expand our outside technical sales team!
Technical Sales Executive
The Technical Sales Executive role reports to the Sales Manager.
You will be responsible for the following;
- Manage an existing customer base and maximize revenues and relationships
- Sell capital-intensive industrial compressed air equipment, as well as non capital equipment
- Sell skilled services and service contracts for all makes and models of compressed air equipment
- Prospect new business by gaining referrals from existing client, explore personal and professional networks and self-generated leads and opportunities
- Cultivate partnerships with key industry contacts including local electricity distribution companies, industry groups and engineering firms
- Assess client’s needs and requirements and tailor customized solutions
- Prepare and deliver spectacular quotations
- The successful candidate must have the ability to learn and understand and apply technical engineering concepts and information
- Problem solve on a daily basis in a fast paced, critical-application environment
- Able to develop strong, long-lasting relationships with customers and industry partners
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years business to business sales in a technical/mechanical environment
- Tangible track record in sales
- Analytical mindset with strong observational and problem solving skills
- Impeccable communication skills; written, verbal and non-verbal
- A criminal background check will be required.