Are you a customer service professional, ready to take your career to the next level?
If you are a driven and self-disciplined individual, who excels on the telephone, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is looking to expand your career in inside sales and account management, we want to hear from you!
What you can expect:
- Pay will be based on your experience and competence.
- 2 weeks’ vacation.
- A comprehensive health and dental benefits package.
- Pension matching plan.
- On the job training, workshops and coaching.
- Great location, at the corner of Highway 5 and Highway 6.
- Never a day the same as another.
What you will be responsible for:
- Making and receiving telephone calls to and from existing customers and prospects, to ensure the outside sales reps’ calendars are booked and that quotes are chased and closed.
- Partnered with an Outside Sales Representative(s), you will work in collaboration to maintain, manage and develop existing customer accounts in your designated territory.
- Create a positive customer experience, by educating customers about our company, products and services.
- Prepare proposal back up, formulate proposals, follow up open quotations and process incoming purchase orders from your customer accounts.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding pricing, products, order status, and delivery, in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain our internal ERP customer data base, with the upkeep of your customers account information, equipment cards, picture library, drawings and files.
- Communicate with other internal departments, to monitor and ensure timely execution of your sales orders, services dates and the successful completion of projects.
- Provide inside support to your Outside Sales Representative, through calendar management, administrative tasks and appointment booking.
- Submit weekly reports on specific key performance indicators, (KPI’s), of your customer accounts and your performance.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to function and multitask in a very hectic and fast paced environment.
- Ease and comfort-ability speaking to clients on the Telephone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Clear and concise speaking abilities.
- 3 + years’ experience in a similar or related role, preferably dealing with inside sales and account management.
- Computer literacy and savvy, the ability to be trained and become proficient with various software applications.
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Able to prioritize tasks, based on urgency and importance.
- Self-starter with both the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Training, workshops and coaching will be provided by experienced and knowledgeable leadership.
Health and Dental Benefits provided after 6 months of employment