Air Solutions Canada is urgently looking for a Pipefitter in Hamilton, Ontario. We are looking for a Pipefitter that excels in quality of work and customer service. Range of work spans from planning jobs, working with Lead Hand and Estimator to being on the tools with other Pipefitters and Apprentices to complete jobs to customer's satisfaction.
Why work at Air Solutions Canada?
- Wage: Competitive wages (remuneration is based on experience)
- Personally, the best employer I have worked for
- Fully engaged ownership group and Senior Management Team
- Full time permanent
- Canadian owned
- Wellness Days
- Company activities
About Air Solutions Canada
Despite being Canada’s largest distributor of Kaeser compressed air equipment, Air Solutions services all makes and models of compressed air equipment in and around the GTA and Golden Horseshoe areas. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our turnkey solutions are only rivaled by the superior service we provide. Our standard for service excellence is now the "benchmark" by which all others are measured.
- Ability to install pipe work accurately and efficiently to design specification
- Rig equipment safely and accurately into place
- Read drawings, BOM and customer quote; translate into a proper and complete job
- Support on call rotation
- Work with TSSA inspector on pre and aft inspections to ensure compliance
- Work with the needs of the business on other projects when required
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- The ideal candidate will be a licensed Pipefitter
- Ability to work under duress and tight deadlines
- 5 years of pipe fitting experience in an industrial environment
- Supervisory experience would be an asset
- Team player, great communicator, a leader above all
We follow all public health guidelines including social distancing and wearing PPE.