Want a compressed air company that knows your system inside out?
At Air Solutions, our turnkey approach covers all your needs.
Our KFacT (Kaeser factory-trained) service and refrigeration service technicians have you completely covered, with planned maintenance programs and 24-7 Sudden Service. Our technicians provide the support you need through the complete lifecycle of your compressed air system and equipment, from conception to completion.
Our unique TSSA-approved "turnkey" approach to project management of all types of pipework, installations, modification, and upgrades is handled in house. Nothing is subcontracted, including duct work and even electrical installation requirements.
OUR COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH
- Dedicated service coordinators ensure reliable scheduling of service and maintenance.
- Dedicated service technicians are allocated to specific clients to match unique customer profiles.
- Maintenance and repairs to any type of compressed air equipment (including all manufacturers - see below).
- Industrial & commercial air compressor repair.
- Refrigerated and desiccant dryer maintenance.
- Air end rebuilds.
- Desiccant replacement.
- Pipework installations.
- Oil analysis, vibration testing.
- Compressed air system analysis.
- Ultrasonic leak detection audits.
- Certified refrigeration technicians also provide 24/7 service for any refrigerated air drying equipment.
- CSA Z180.1:19 compressed breathing air system testing.