Get to Know Us:
Air Solutions Canada Inc. is a turnkey solution provider for Everything Compressed Air in the Southern Ontario area. We are in Dundas, ON, at Clappison’s Corner (Main Intersection: Hwy 5 and Hwy 6).
Since 1997, local production and manufacturing facilities have come to trust our knowledgeable, factory-trained service technicians and staff. We design, build, install, and service every aspect of compressed air systems, from conception to completion. Air Solutions Canada Inc. plays an integral role in keeping production plants operational, efficient, and productive, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Get to Know the Role:
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to work closely with our Outside Sales Team. Some of the roles and responsibilities may include:
- Making and receiving telephone calls to and from existing customers and prospects, to ensure the outside sales representatives’ calendars are booked and that quotes are chased and closed.
- Partnered with an Outside Sales Representative(s), you will work in collaboration to maintain, manage, and develop existing customer accounts in your designated territory.
- Create a positive customer experience, by educating customers about our company, products, and services.
- Prepare proposal back up, formulate proposals, follow up open quotations and process incoming purchase orders from your customer accounts.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding pricing, products, order status, and delivery, in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain our internal ERP customer data base, with the upkeep of your customers account information, equipment cards, picture library, drawings, and files.
- Communicate with other internal departments, to monitor and ensure timely execution of your sales orders, services dates, and the successful completion of projects.
- Provide inside support to your Outside Sales Representative, through calendar management, administrative tasks, and appointment booking.
- Submit weekly reports on specific key performance indicators, (KPI’s), of your customer accounts and your performance.
What YOU will bring with you:
- Attentive to Details
- Ability to function in a fast paced and loud environment.
- Comfortable and strong phone skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Clear and concise speaking abilities
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar/related role (preferably inside sales and account management)
- Computer literate and savvy, with the ability to be trained and become proficient with various software applications.
- Intermediate experience with all Office 365 programs.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, based on urgency and importance
- Self-Starter with the ability to work both individually and in a team
How we elevate YOU:
Joining Air Solutions Canada Inc. (ASCI) comes with perks to support you in your personal and professional journey.
- Teamwork: Experience what being a part of the ASCI family feels like. Be inspired by your leaders, be encouraged, and cheered on by your teammates while you work with us.
- Learning + Development: Be a part of our onsite coaching and training programs, set goal to create possibilities for your career. Develop within the company; be mentored and grown as a leader from the minute you’re hired.
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
- 2 weeks’ vacation.
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Full engagement with Senior Management and Owners
- Typical Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Wellness Days
- Company Activities & Events
- RRSP Pension Matching
- Casual Dress Code
- Never a day the same as another.