Run a Brantford Production or Manufacturing facility?
Brantford, Ontario, is one of our key areas for the sales, installation, service, and maintenance of industrial compressed air systems. We're conveniently located in Dundas, near Clappison's Corners. And we're ready to supply you with all of your compressed air needs.
We're at the ready, with Canada's largest compressed air workshop and a crew of factory trained technicians and specialists available to help you with all of your compressed air challenges. Whether you just need an urgent repair or a whole new compressed air system, we can help. And we can service practically any make or model.
Turnkey Compressed Air Solutions for Brantford
We are a complete turnkey service provider, offering everything Brantford manufacturers need for the reliable flow of clean, dry compressed air. We have the people, products, processes, and technology to customize a system to your exact specifications.
Brantford's Compressed Air Manufacturing Landscape
- As the location of Canada's first telephone factory, Brantford has a long history in the manufacturing sector. For the first half of the 20th century, Brantford was one of Canada's most important industrial centres.
- With convenient access to water and rail Brantford transition from a rural area to a major farm implement industry hub.
- After an economic downturn in the 80s and 90s, in 1997 the completion of the Brantford-to-Ancaster section of Highway 403 helped to launch an economic revival, with easy access to Hamilton, Toronto, Detroit, and Buffalo.
- Brantford's key economic sectors in include advanced manufacturing; film, television, and digital media; food and beverage manufacturing; plastic and rubber products; and warehousing and distribution.
- Prominent current companies include Apotex, Evolve Recycling, Gates Canada, Ferrerro Canada, Aspire Bakeries, Maple Leaf Foods, Pillers Fine Foods, Hartmann Canada, Massilly North America, Mott Manufacturing, Zamboni, Mitsui High-tec, Proctor & Gamble, SC Johnson, and Wentworth Tech.
- Industrial compressed air equipment plays a vital role in most of these sectors. In manufacturing, air compressors power a wide variety of conveyors, controls, and tools. In food, beverage, and pharmaceutical production, compressed air solutions can be used for similar purposes as well as packaging, purification, and sterilization of air, liquids, and gases.
Get the world's best Compressed Air and Process Filtration products.
We can service practically anything, but we're choosy about what we install. That's why we've partnered with Kaeser Compressors to be Brantford's exclusive Kaeser dealer. Kaeser's service-friendly compressors are built for a lifetime and offer premium efficiency.
We can support Brantford manufacturers with the complete range of Kaeser product lines, including...
- Compressors & Vacuum Products
- Industrial Rotary Screw Compressors
- Screw Compressor Packages
- Oil-Free Screw Compressors
- Booster Compressors
- Rotary Screw Vacuum Packages
- Air Treatment Products & System Components
- Dessicant Air Dryers
- Hybritec Dryer
- Compressed Air Filters
- Drain Taps
- Condensate Management
- Flow Controls
- Compressed Air Distribution System
- Sigma Control
- Sigma Air Manager
- Custom-Engineered Solutions
- Sigma Air Utility
- Blower Products
- Bare Blowers
- Complete Blower Packages
- Screw Blower Packages
- Portable Compressors (Sales & Rentals)
Call today - 289.902.3531
Or fill out the form below to book your free discovery call.
Get in Touch
Don't let leaks and aging equipment reduce your profitability. Connect with one of our compressed air and energy specialists and discover the many benefits of upgrading your compressed air system!