Run a Guelph Production or Manufacturing facility?
Guelph is one of our key areas for the sales, installation, service, and maintenance of industrial compressed air systems. We're conveniently located in Dundas, Ontario, near Clappison's Corners. And we're ready to supply you with all of your compressed air needs.
We're at the ready, with Canada's largest compressed air workshop and a crew of factory trained technicians and specialists available to help you with all of your compressed air challenges. Whether you just need an urgent repair or a whole new compressed air system, we can help. And we can service practically any make or model.
Turnkey Compressed Air Solutions for Guelph
We are a complete turnkey service provider, offering everything Guelph manufacturers need for the reliable flow of clean, dry compressed air. We have the people, products, processes, and technology to customize a system to your exact specifications.
Guelph's Compressed Air Manufacturing Landscape
Since we opened our doors in 1997, we've gotten to know Guelph pretty well. Every time we send a truck your way, the drive gets a little shorter, with more and more businesses popping up along the way. We already serve many of Canada's most recognizable brands, and we've noticed that Guelph has a rapidly growing share of those, too.
- Guelph's most prominent economic sector is metal product fabrication, which comprises 26% of local industry. This is followed by machinery manufacturing (13%) and miscellaneous manufacturing (10%)
- Auto parts are the key metal product produced in Guelph. Linamar itself has 22 manufacturing plants in Guelph. Three hundred and sixty businesses fall into the category of advanced manufacturing. They employ around 25% of the city's labour force.
- According to Guelph's Economic Development Strategy, life science, agri-food, and biotechnology firms have been identified as key growth sectors for the city, with over 90 companies employing more than 6,500 people.
Industrial compressed air equipment plays a vital role in all of these sectors. In manufacturing, air compressors power a wide variety of conveyors, controls, and tools. In food, beverage, and pharmaceutical production, compressed air solutions can be used for similar purposes as well as packaging, purification, and sterilization of air, liquids, and gases.
Get the world's best Compressed Air and Process Filtration products.
We can service practically anything, but we're choosy about what we install. That's why we've partnered with Kaeser Compressors to be Guelph's exclusive Kaeser dealer. Kaeser's service-friendly compressors are built for a lifetime and offer premium efficiency.
We can support Guelph manufacturers with the complete range of Kaeser product lines, including...
- Compressors & Vacuum Products
- Industrial Rotary Screw Compressors
- Screw Compressor Packages
- Oil-Free Screw Compressors
- Booster Compressors
- Rotary Screw Vacuum Packages
- Air Treatment Products & System Components
- Dessicant Air Dryers
- Hybritec Dryer
- Compressed Air Filters
- Drain Taps
- Condensate Management
- Flow Controls
- Compressed Air Distribution System
- Sigma Control
- Sigma Air Manager
- Custom-Engineered Solutions
- Sigma Air Utility
- Blower Products
- Bare Blowers
- Complete Blower Packages
- Screw Blower Packages
- Portable Compressors (Sales & Rentals)
Call today - 289.902.3531
Or fill out the form below to book your free discovery call.
Get in Touch
Don't let leaks and aging equipment reduce your profitability. Connect with one of our compressed air and energy specialists and discover the many benefits of upgrading your compressed air system!